Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Shower Curtains With Leafs In It What In Water Can Cause A Red Residue To Bet Left Behind?

What in water can cause a red residue to bet left behind? - shower curtains with leafs in it

I have in my apartment (which is a good place) to places where the water is stored sometimes leaves a residue behind red. For example, I noticed that every channel in my sink and shower. I also noticed on my shelves in my shower curtain and shower. Come at once when you clean it, but I'm wondering if anyone knew what caused it, if there was a way to prevent it, and it is something that should be seriously worried. Thank you for your help!

2 comments:

gas man said...

Iron in water is a special equipment to one water softeners can not remove the harmless, or he can not do anything, talk to other tenants, can u get them to remove Inst Team

SearVoge... said...

the gas man is right. is limited to iron. Water around the world with the same source, has the same problem. Tell your landlord share a filter for the construction

Post a Comment