Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lipodrene In Dubai Does Lipodrene With Ephedra Really Work? How Much Weight Can You Lose And In How Much Time? Please Let Me Kno?

Does Lipodrene with ephedra really work? How much weight can you lose and in how much time? Please let me kno? - lipodrene in dubai

It works. My friend used it and lost 32 pounds in 2 months. I get some this weekend. She has used ephedra and had a lot of energy and it was difficult for them to sleep. Just FYI, and yes, it did not work.

1 comment:

Ripped said...

I do not think that they work. They make people nervous and strange. I would recommend only the hard work. I have not taken shortcuts on the healthy. If you do it right the first opportunity to be kept safe. Check out this site, I think its Trip Advisor. www.looseyourbellyfat.com

Good luck.

Post a Comment