Thursday, February 11, 2010

Row Boat Colour Clipart Where Can I Find Information About An Old Picture / Print I Have Acquired?

Where Can i find information about an old picture / print I have acquired? - row boat colour clipart

I have in my possession a very old watercolor painting 2 old sailing ships on the sea in the picture there are men in the blue boat without sails, and a photo of a ship sailing with him. The artist is F. Borrow and was done in 1957, although I'm not trying to find information on the image or artist. This is my last hope someone can help me?

1 comment:

The Rugby Player said...

I could not find artists with the name you provided. However, I must say that in 1957, too old.
I think the better chance you have to know the gross value of the image to take you to a reputable auction house and ask for suggestions on attracting.
If you like what you say, you can at any time.

Post a Comment