Saturday, February 6, 2010

How To Fake Symptoms Of Stomach Flu What Can Cause Aches And Bloated Stomach? Doctors Say I Have Nothing Wrong:( Holistics Say (silver Fillings)?

What can cause aches and bloated stomach? doctors say i have nothing wrong:( holistics say (silver fillings)? - how to fake symptoms of stomach flu

I need help. Look inside the psychologist and obviously of somatization.

I have pain in my arms and wrists of the cow and my stomach bloated all the time .. Cleaner, stretched his stomach to the outside, if that makes sense and I am always tremory or weak, or if I move my muslce ... That depresses me and makes me shy, and I am very concerned .... The doctors say I suffer from anxiety, but it is constant.


Holistics also say that my 18 + amalgam of money to me cause problems. But my psychologist told her .... entirely wrong, but I've seen on youtube http://youtube.com/watch?v=MfVsUuhoFWY

It's pretty scary, all my symptoms. Trembling and his shyness, etc. .. With all my silver amalgam fillings, but doctors and psychologists do not believe ... What should I do? Please help me .. psychological problems can cause all my symptoms, without knowing it .. im so frustrated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Silver" tooth fillings are mercury. I have the same problem, several fillings. Given the stakes, you have mercury in their blood.

An inexpensive way to resolve the problem, thanks to chelation therapy. I have in the past 7 years.

How do I know whether chelation therapy is needed?

Physicians should perform a Doppler test, comparing the velocity of blood on his wrist with a velocity of blood on his feet. If the blood supply to his feet slowly, then you have a cardiovascular problem. The foot is the farthest from the heart. Oral Chelation help. It starts after 90 days. In the oral EDTA chelation natural measure for heavy metals and both leave the body through the kidneys.

Anonymous said...

Do not believe everything you see in utube too. and listen to your DR For mental health problems can cause physical symptoms, and you can not continue to suffer from the fear away.

Post a Comment