Saturday, December 12, 2009

What Kind Of Hair Myamme What Kind Of Device Would This Quotations Be?

What kind of device would this quotations be? - what kind of hair myamme

a) "And these terrible things to my heritage," which I defined. "
b) "I tell anyone who will listen to. I'm going to the force that does not listen, to learn the terrible truth."
c) "I'm going. And if nothing else, I'm good." Exist. The "breathing".

What kind of stylistic devices have become, use quotation marks. Why Tehnique effective?

7 comments:

Walker said...

Radio B)
Life Support c)

Mom's Least Favorite said...

Well, this all the more effective because it reveals the testimony of every sentence and every sentence is two to four words. Between them in their own rates increases the level of prior importance and impact, not only by commas, which would result in all bundles.

The other two sentences are not enough for me, though, so I can not comment on them.

Dylan said...

A. alliteration)
B) the parallel structure

oklahoma said...

mknn

kbelakzi... said...

uh?

READY4SU... said...

If your answer. Please let me know. Unfortunately I could not help

READY4SU... said...

If your answer. Please let me know. Unfortunately I could not help

Post a Comment